Saturday, June 1, 2013

If you're a fan of Selena Gomez . . .

You probably know that . . . .she sang with Barney before! =)



Can you spot Demi Lovato here?  I wonder if that's really her . . .

I think I've had enough of Barney songs. . . they still ring in my ears even after I turn off the player!  Haha!

Oh well. . . but if it makes Ate happy. . .

So let's sing all together now. . .

I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too. . . 




1 comment:

Sugar and Spice said...

zOMG i remember our barney days. It's like i was puking barney already hahaha (pardon me)! We had ALL the vhs tapes of ALL episode. With matching dolls, and we (I) memorized all the songs! I'm soooo glad i'm over that phase, i don't think i can take any more barney videos hahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...