Monday, June 3, 2013

A New Fave: Tokyo Bubble Tea

It's Monday . . . Again!  I know. . . we can't wait for the weekend. . . Again!  Haha!

I had a really nice family bonding time over the weekend.  No, we didn't go somewhere special nor did anything out of the ordinary.  It was just really nice to have spent MORE time with two people I miss . . .My little Princess (Ate) and my dear younger sister!   

My Saturday afternoon with Ate (and Barney!  Haha!) was full of singing and dancing, tickles and giggles and ice cream!  

Yesterday, I went on a date with my sister!  I really miss our dates . . .I don't know how many movies we've planned to see but missed because I'm just busy with taking care of the kids.  So after going to Church, we made time for us. =)  Our dates make up two things . . . food and window shopping!  Okay, sometimes (or is it most of the times?) we give in, haha!

For brunch, we thought of going to Tokyo Bubble Tea which her bestfriend was raving about.  Since I was craving for some Takoyaki balls and she loves to drink milk teas, it would be the perfect place for us to try.

We weren't really hungry so we just ordered the following:

Kani Salad - Php 135
Value for Money!  Big serving, it's good for 2-3 people, they didn't scrimp on the ingredients and on the Japanese Mayo!

Takoyaki Balls (8 pcs) - Php 175
They are okay, I guess I was thinking dreaming of the Takoyaki Balls I had in LA . . . but these are still better as compared to the other Takoyaki Balls I had locally.


Chi-Zu Maki - Php 135
My least favorite, haha!  I  find it a bit dry.  But my sister liked it though.  It's breaded chicken roll with melted cheese filling.


Roasted Garlic Mushroom Spaghetti - Php 255
It looks simple but it's actually filling.  I think it needs a little more salt and I was looking for a stronger garlicky taste.  But it's still okay, I can order this one again.   



Mocha Shake (Php 145) for Sis
and Honeydew Melon Milk Tea (Php 125) for Me
OMG choosing our drinks was overwhelming, they have a looottt to offer!  Everything looked good!  We're glad we ordered these two.  Both were good, but we love, love the Mocha shake!  It was super thick!  I'll come back for this!


Did I say we weren't hungry??! HAHAHA!!!

Oh and we availed BPI's promo.  When you spend Php 1,000, you get a free Okonomiyaki (it's a Japanese savory pancake which is made up of meats, vegetables topped with Japanese mayo and red ginger)

No we didn't eat it!  Promise!  We just took it home . . . for dinner!  Heehee

Tokyo Bubble Tea has a wide range of menu.  They have appetizers, pastas, burgers and sandwiches, Makis/Sushi/Sashimi, Entrees and Donburis.  It's so wide that we are going back to try more of their food!    

If you want to know more about Tokyo Bubble Tea's menu and locations, please click here.

I totally enjoyed my weekend with the people I love. . . Hope you enjoyed yours as much as I did! =)  









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...