Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

Ever since I left the corporate world almost five years ago, one thing I don't keep tab regularly is the day we are in or even the date for the day.  

So when a good friend of mine (Thanks again D!  I loooove your gift!) gave Bunso a set of baby bibs with the days of the week embroidered in it, I thought the bibs would do the people at home a favor. . . because I don't have to keep asking them the question, "What day is it?" . . . almost everyday, haha!

So I told Ate F to use the bib for each day accordingly.

This afternoon, when I got home from running some errands, I saw Bunso wearing this:


So I asked Ate F why she put on the Saturday . . . .because it's a Tuesday today!

She only had this to say . . . "Eh kasi terno sa suot niya"

HAHAHA!  So okay lang ang mali, as long as it's pleasing to the eye!  Ate F talaga, haha!  


I am so happy today because I made a new friend (a special shout out to Mommy Jane!  You should check out her blog!  She is one funny and charming lady), we have an out of town trip this weekend (it's a bonding time for me and Ate and Ate with her cousins) . . . oooh and her birthday is just around the corner! =)

Today is a good day. . . So many things to be thankful for . . . the gift of friendship, family and love!

I hope you're having a great day just like I am =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...