Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Ate!

We had a simple and intimate family celebration of Ate's second birthday yesterday at Jollibee, her favorite fast food chain.  (It is her favorite because of the restaurant's character mascot!) 

Our Ate . . . cute as can BEE

There were balloons, party hats, games and prizes!  I think the adults enjoyed it more than the kids!  Haha!  There were only 25 of us, 6 of which where kids (2 of them actively participated, there were 2 who were shy and the other 2 were too young to join). . . oh, and there was also  a special dance number by the jolly bug!


When the hostess asked me what my birthday wish was for our dear celebrant, I couldn't give her a ready answer.  I guess because there are just so many things that I want for Ate that I don't know where to start and what to say, haha!

So I am making up for it through this post =)

To our precious Ate,

We wish that you grow up to be a good person, with so much love to share and compassion for others.  And when you find yourself dreaming, we wish that you will have the passion and determination to work hard and go where your dreams bring you.  And should you have any fears in your heart, we pray that you will have the courage and strength to conquer them.  Remember that we are always here to support you.  

Enjoy life to the fullest and be happy!

Remember that you are always loved.

Hugs and kisses,
Papa and Mama

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...