Friday, January 24, 2014

Breakfast of the Chomps

I have a new fave (a new find) breakfast food! =)


Pampanga's Best Chomps - Breakfast Sausages!

They're really good, not salty and tiny (as compared to the regular-sized ones)!   It makes you feel a little less guilty about eating a lot, haha!  While they may be tiny, they are tasty.  Best when eaten hot!

We also love their Boom Boom Hotdogs (I think only Filipinos would have red hotdogs!).  I even saw a pack of Pampanga's Best Hungarian Sausages, something that I have yet to try.

Yes, I am a hotdog lover, I'll choose it over a hamburger (unless that burger is that of Five Guys, haha!).  

For more details about Pampanga's Best products (and their distributors), please visit their website.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the hungarian sausage na? :D They're tiny and I heard that they're good! :)

D said...

Have you tried their Hungarian Sausage na? :D They're tiny and I heard that they're good! :)

Ana said...

Hi D! =) Thank you for dropping by! No, I haven't! Have to make sure I list that down when I go back home to PH this year! Thanks for reminding me about this! Haha! Have a nice day!

ing said...

hi... do you peel the casing off before cooking these? i'm not really sure about this. :D

Ana said...

Hello Ing =) No, I don't. I just pan fry them directly. I'm suddenly craving for these chomps now! lol . . .Thanks for dropping by =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...