Sunday, January 26, 2014

Rediscovering Italianni's

I can't remember the last time I ate at Italianni's.  What I was sure of was the meal I had was just okay.  But I got a pleasant surprise a couple of weeks ago when we had to go to Italianni's for lunch!

A cousin from Canada (the last time she visited Philippines was 10 years ago I think) is back home and we actually wanted to bring her to C' Italian Dining so she can try their famous panizza!  However, the restaurant which sits on the Petron lot in Clark was closed! Gaaahhh!!!  (And there goes our panizza!  Boo!)  

Not wanting to give up on my cousin's Italian craving, the closest restaurant I can think of was Italianni's where we had a hearty and yummy lunch!

We had . . .

Sicilian Chicken Salad - I love that it has yellow mangoes and grapes in it!  I couldn't make out the dressing, haha!  It is like a Caesar's Salad. . .with honey mustard? Haha!  Whatever it was, we liked it.

Spinach and Artichoke Formaggio - Cheessee!!! Nuff said!

Truffle Fries with Honey Mustard Dip

A creamy pesto pasta!  I forgot the name =)

We also had a pizza which I wasn't able to take a picture of. . . because we were already busy eating, heehe.

If you ask me how our day went, there's only one word to describe it. .. CARBO LOADING! Haha!

We were all so happy about our lunch that we thought not being able to eat in C was a blessing in disguise =)  I am glad we were able to rediscover Italianni's!

We just didn't rediscover the place. . .if there's one thing that came out great was that all of us have rediscovered our relationship as cousins =).

By the way, if you are a fan of the restaurants under Bistro Group (Friday's, Italianni's, Village Tavern, Krazy Garlik, Flapjacks to name a few), I suggest you avail of their Bistro Group Premier Card (annual fee of Php 2,500) because you get a 20% discount in your total bill (and 30% every Mondays I think) and the card comes with vouchers and freebies!

If you are interested to get one, you may just ask your server (in any of the Bistro Group Restaurants) about it .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...