Monday, April 9, 2012

Wanted: Crafty Mom

Yes, I want to be one!!!  I've read mommy blogs where moms share their DIY projects. . . parties, costumes, home and kid stuff. . . I wish they could give me some of their creative dust!

(I'm not creative, I've never been good in anything that has to do with Art.  I even asked my Dad to do my project in my Art class in High school. . .I hope Ms. R isn't reading this blog! Haha!)

In my eagerness to find the "crafty Mom" in me, I tried doing some DIYs.

I want this one for the Little One's clips . . . 
Photo Source

And this is a "trying hard to be a crafty mom's" take on it, haha!

A pink hanger and recycled ribbons!

And for her headbands. . . I just used a plastic container which I saw at the kitchen, heehee

Ugh. . .I think I have to do something about that yellow cover!


Dear Little One,

I promise to find the "Martha Stewart" in me . . .and I hope I find her in time for your first Trick or Treat.  

Love always,
Mama

**********************************************************************************************
Dear Lord,

Please bless me with a creative mind and capable hands.  If these are not meant for me, please continue to give me a loving heart which would make me do anything for my Little One in ways that I can.   

Amen.

2 comments:

lalaineann said...

Hi, Anna Fe! Been following your cute blog, too... just too shy to comment... :) Keep on writing, girl! You little girl is so cute! :)

Ana said...

Hi Lala! =) Thanks for following the blog =) Can't wait to read your next post! See you around! Regards to Papa R =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...