Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Mood Board"

I was sick the whole day yesterday, too sick (fever, dehydration, splitting headache and indigestion!) that I slept a good part of the day and was back to my bed at 7PM!

I'm glad I feel so much better today!

Thought of posting random images (ala Pinterest, haha!) that I've seen which puts me in a happy mood.

I am not a tea drinker . . . but I wouldn't mind having one if it's served in these dainty teacups

452825_large
Photo Source

There's just something magical in flowers that makes you smile or makes you feel better when you see one . . .

Photo Source

Photo Source
 
One of my favorite flowers. . . blue hydrangeas
Photo Source

Don't you just love simple but elegant flower centerpieces?
Photo Source

Reminds me of a beach house . . . just missing the sand, the wind and the beach . . .a perfect getaway 
Photo Source

But the best part of my day. . . I get to play and take care of the Little One again!

Have a pleasant day everyone . . . . feel good! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...