Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Knew It!

. . . that letting the Little One sleep at 7PM would mean she would still wake up later in the night. . .and she did . . . at midnight!  

After feeding her and letting her play with the keyboard and mouse. . . with her pillows. . . with the digital camera, my mobile phone and the tv's remote control (she prefers these things over her toys). . . she was getting antsy. . .so we watched her favorite nursery rhyme in You Tube (Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star). . . she's getting bored so I let her laze around the bed, I sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to her (until I had to  stop because I was about to fall asleep!) . . . she played with her empty feeding bottles (?!!), sets them aside. . .  and then I let her play with the ear thermometer case!  (I'm running out of things to give her, haha!). . .And fed her again.  

After 2 hours . . . 



The Little One is finally asleep!  (Yayyyy!)

Goodnight everyone . . . time to get some Zzzzzzs =)

Note to self: No more sleeping at 7PM for the Little One. . . .afternoon naps are meant to be taken from 2-4PM!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...