Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello Monday! (Finding Happiness)

Photo Source
Sometimes in our lives, we find ourselves wanting more and probably even complain on how things are going on in our lives.  We take things (and people) for granted.  We spend so much time (and effort) looking for happiness that we don't realize it might be within our reach already.    

As I got older, I've learned that the key to happiness (at least for myself) is contentment.  It is good to dream big, to want more for ourselves but what I'm just trying to say is let us not forget to be thankful for the blessings that have come our way and appreciate what we have in our lives.  Finding the road to happiness is different for each one of us.  I hope you find what truly makes you happy.  

Have a nice week ahead everyone!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...