Friday, April 13, 2012

All Choked Up. . .

This was what exactly happened to me when I watched this video in GodVine.  ( . . .told you, I'm a "cry mommy"!)




And when she said . . ."What is worse than not having a mom?"  I couldn't breathe anymore!  (okay, call me overacting! Haha!)  Those lines just tugged my heart strings.  Her selflessness (choosing to keep the baby over getting treatment for her Cancer) truly showed how great a mother's love is.  There is indeed nothing a mother won't do for her child!    

Listening to this mom's story also emphasized the following life lessons (which are overused that we are probably tired of hearing them already).  

1) Life is too short.  As they say, live each day as if it is your last.

2) It's never too late to go after your dream.     

It is truly inspiring to see someone who took each of these lessons with all of her heart and see her succeed and overcome the challenges she faced.  I hope we do the same thing in our lives.

Have a nice weekend ahead!  

Fill it with Love, Happiness and Gratitude! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...