Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello Monday! (Reaching for your goals)


From Positive Med's FB page

I was supposed to post this last night (I want to do it) but I spent some time with the Little One so I said, "I can't do it".  After our playtime, I thought "I'll try to do it" after I put her to sleep  . . . but I was too tired that I wasn't able to do it.

This morning I know I will do it. . . but I had to feed and bathe the Little One so I went back to "I can't do it".  (sigh)

But before the day ends, I promised I will do it!

After going from one step to another. . . I'm glad I DID IT!  (Finally! *Big Grin*!)

I've been going up and down with these steps most of the time (from starting to live a healthier lifestyle to running errands), I hope I get better and just go straight to "Yes, I did it!" all the time! 

I hope you're having a more productive day than I am! Haha!

Have a nice day ahead! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...