Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday Morning with a Princess

I think all little girls go through a "Princess" phase.  My sweetheart just started hers!  (Thanks to Disney's TV cartoon series, "Sofia the First").

The other night, she was walking and holding her imaginary ball gown and was curtsying!  

So this morning, I thought of going to the mall to buy her the "Princess stuff". . . like a Princess gown and a tiara!  So I told her (excitedly) about what we'll do but she wasn't really to keen on going out.  After a few minutes, she went to her closet and got her frou-frou skirt and said "Princess" and asked me to put it on her.  Then she went to get a piece of our puzzle floor mat and put it on her head and said that was a "crown".  I found her idea of a crown to be . . . fresh!  (Good job Ate!)

Her take on a Princess outfit. . .



I told her to smile and she gave me these faces!  Haha!


Thank you my Princess for reminding me that we can have fun with the things we already have.  We just have to be a little more imaginative!  =) 

 . . . Oh And that Princess gowns don't have to be long, haha!

Happy Weekend everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...