Friday, January 17, 2014

Little Miss Independent (Take 2)

Our little girl learned how to hold her bottle when she was 5 months and when she was about 16 months, she learned how to eat on her own.



I've also blogged about her, being our little Miss Independent in a previous post.

Please indulge me as I share with you another Proud Mommy moment for me. =)

This morning, when I walked into the room, I saw this. . . .


All because my little Sweetheart wanted to fix her own milk!  She even got a tissue and wanted to clean up this mess. (Heart melts. . . )

To my little girl, I am so proud of you!  I know you want to explore and do things on your own now, and I will let you do so (as long as it doesn't harm you).  Always remember that Mama and Papa are here to guide you.  We will always be here for you.

P.S. I hope you won't change. . . that you will always remember to clean your mess. . . until you reach your teenage years!  Haha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...