Thursday, September 8, 2011

Food Post - Missing L.A.

I was thinking of what topic to blog about when I had hunger pangs.  So I thought of doing a food post for today.  So I would like to share with you some of my faves which I'm missing . . . 

I mentioned in an earlier blog that hubby and I have a long distance relationship. . . he is based in LA but  I get to visit him every year . . . not this year though.  I'm glad he was able to come home for the Little One's delivery (he missed it by a week) and that he was able to stay with us for 2 months.  

So I guess my cravings for these LA chow have to wait . .. *sigh*  

1. BURGERS - there are 2 places we go to for good burgers, In and Out Burger (a California original) and Five Guys Burger and Fries (I love their thick-cut fries!)

Side kuwento:  Judy Ann Santos was craving for an In-N-Out burger when she was two months pregnant so Ryan posted this on FB and  after a couple of days, they had friends who went over to the house bringing the burger. . . that's what I call resourcefulness!  If you want to read more about it, you may click on this link http://www.mb.com.ph/node/250125/juday-

I'm sure Mrs. Agoncillo was a happy camper =)   

Can you blame her for craving this burger?


In and Out's Double-Double


Five Guys Burger and Fries (thick-cut!)

2. McDonald's Grilled Chicken Club - how I wish McDonalds PH also offer this sandwich!  You won't be feeling guilty after eating this! Haha!  Grilled Chix breast,  cheese, fresh lettuce and tomatoes with ranch dressing!  Yum-O!


3. Moishe's at The Farmer's Market in LA - The Farmer's Market is another happy place of mine.  It is our go-to place if hubby and I don't have anything to do.  There are several food stalls  which offer a wide range of cuisine.  But I always end up ordering the same thing. . . Moishe's chicken kebab. . . healthy Greek food!  
 


But one thing that excites me when I come back to Philippines is. . . Yellow Cab's New York's Finest Pizza.  There are good pizzas in LA but Yellow Cab is still my all-time fave! =)

Photo source: www.yellowcabpizza.com

Nooowww I'm hungry. . . squid balls for merienda! =)

1 comment:

travelandpositiveliving.com said...

Your photos are making me drool! Haha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...