Monday, September 26, 2011

Lovin' Human Nature Sunflower Oil

I've heard raves about this product from our N@W group (Newlyweds At Work) and from my friend D when we were talking about various organic beauty and health products that are now available in the market.  Hearing so many good feedbacks encouraged me to get one for myself.  I am soooo glad that we have a dealer here in our city! (Human Nature products are being sold at Posh Nails (2/F) located at Walter Mart, San Fernando, Pampanga)

Below are the 15 "miracles" that this product can do (as seen in Human Nature's magalogue):

Sunflower Seed Beauty Oil

  • Softens and lightens underarms
  • Lightens dark undereye circles
  • Lightens dark spots and pimple marks
  • Under eye moisturizer
  • Prevents and diminishes the appearance of stretch marks
  • Softens feet, soles and elbow
  • Removes stubborn make up
  • Overall body moisturizer
  • Moisturizes dry hair ends
  • Softens the cuticles
  • De-frizzes hair
  • Adds shine to dull hair
  • Relieves itching and inflammation caused by insect bites
  • Nourishes and conditions eyelashes
  • Lightens dark lips

I tried using it for my underarms (admit it  Ladies. . . we all want a smoother and lighter underarm! LOL) and I'm happy to say . . it is effective!!!  And no, I won't be posting "before" and "after" photos of my underarm! Haha!   I hope you can just take my word for it, heehee. . .

All the above benefits at a price that is easy on the pocket (a 50ml bottle only costs Php 119.75!).  Other products I bought were their deodorant and hand sanitizer.

And I'm eyeing this one as well. . . their Citronella bug spray (which is now SOLD OUT. . . I guess because of the rising dengue cases being reported, this has become a popular product)  

Bug Spray DEET Free!

But the best thing about Human Nature is everytime you buy their products, you also support the company's core philosophy of PRO-Philippines, PRO-Poor and PRO-Environment.  And in our own way, we contribute to the social change they are aiming for. . . . and that to me is the true beauty of Human Nature. 

If you want to know more about Human Nature and their products, you may visit their website at http://humanheartnature.com/main.html   

*All photos are from www.humanheartnature.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...