Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Dream Bag

I am sure the ladies will agree that we can't have enough of bags and shoes!  Some are bagaholics, others are shoe addicts. .. some may even be both! LOL

I am more of a bag person . . . and I am fond of BIG bags. . .Why?  Simply because I'm a big girl!  Haha!   I can't imagine myself carrying a purse (it would emphasize my umm. . .size more, teehee). . . AND since I'm not one of the most organized person you will ever meet (I know, it's one thing I have to improve on now that I'm a mom), having a big bag makes things easier for me.  You know how sometimes you find yourself putting stuff in your bag every which way and then tell yourself that you'll fix it when you get home?  Well, that's me . . . . most of the times!  (Actually, same goes with my wallet! Haha!)

I don't have a luxury bag.  I do have a few branded bags but not the luxurious brands.  I appreciate LVs and Guccis but I won't probably get one anytime soon ( not yet anyway, haha!).  Being a stay-at-home mom and with the Little One around, there are some priorities that have to be addressed first. 

BUT. . . I never thought I'll like (*loooove*) a luxurious bag this much. . . the Givenchy Nightingale Bag!  I love that it's satchel and it's BIG! 

Ashley Olsen Givenchy Bag
Ashley Olsen and her Givenchy Nightingale Bag
Photo credit: www.forum.purseblog.com

Well, call it pure luck. . . I saw a Nightingale-ish bag (an ALDO) being sold online at Zappos.  I like the color, the style and the size.  I am so happy with this good buy.  This is my take on the thousand dollar Givenchy bag. . . not bad huh? =)    

Givenchy Grey Lambskin Nightingale - Medium
(US$ 1,328)
Photo credit: www.shopstyle.com
ALDO Mouret
(US$ 50)
Photo credit: www.zappos.com
    
As for the Nightingale Bag?  Well, it is still a dream bag. . . because it's something I would buy if I win the Lotto! =)

What's your dream bag?   





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...