Saturday, October 1, 2011

Baby Products I'm Loving

When you're a first time mom, you can be overwhelmed with shopping for baby products that are available out there. . .you buy the essentials and may go shop-crazy with the nice-to-haves.  Some products I've seen which fall in the second category are a wipe warmer and a diaper pail (a product for diaper disposal that also conceals the diaper's odor).

I just want to share with you some baby products I love, some are essentials and some are nice-to-haves (well okay, I guess this is just a matter of perspective then, heehee) 

1) BRAUN Thermoscan ear thermometer
I prefer ear thermometers over oral ones.  They may be a bit more expensive but if you want to get a temperature reading for an antsy baby, I highly recommend an ear thermometer because it gives a reading considerably quick.  Thank you to my sister-in-law, M,  who gave us one like this.  

ThermoScan® IRT4520
Braun Thermoscan 4520 ear thermometer
Photo credit: www.kaz-europe.com 

2) MUNCHKIN Shampoo Rinser (aka "tabo" to Pinoys)
Okay, I googled what the English term is for tabo and it's "dipper" or "water dipper". .. but I'm not used to using that term so I'll still use "tabo" in this post.  Haha!

This is actually hubby's find (he actually has a gift of finding good and interesting stuff).  I am set on using the usual tabo we use at home but he surprised me with this cute find.  It isn't made of hard plastic.  At least I don't get worried of accidentally hitting the Little One's head during bath time because this is made of plastic that is soft and flexible.
Munchkin Shampoo rinser
Photo credit: www.diapers.com

3) Tommee Tippee Baby Monitor
I am a stay-at-home mom so I didn't get a yaya (nanny) anymore.  Having this baby monitor enables me to do other stuff while the Little One is sleeping.  The monitor covers a range of 300 meters, gives you the temperature of the room, has a talk-back feature and comes with a sensor pad which alerts you when there's no movement detected from the baby after 20 seconds ( though I haven't used the pad yet)

Thank you hun for getting me this =)

Product image.
Photo credit: tommeetippee.com.uk


4) The First Years Secure Sleeper
The sleeper is like the Little One's own bed when she is in our bed.  Thank you Ninang M for this gift =)
The First Years - Close and Secure Baby Sleeper
The First Years Secure Sleeper
Photo Credit: www.walmart.com

5) BOPPY Pillow
When I saw this picture of the pillow, I knew I have to get one!  And it has to be pink! Haha!  I like it because it just looks soooo comfy =)

Boppy Newborn Lounger
Photo credit: www.amazon.com

6) CHICCO Playpen
I needed a new crib because I have to return my brother's since he and my SIL (sis-in-law) are expecting their baby (their 3rd!) next month.  My brother saw this playpen in Rustan's and it's on SALE!  The original retail price was Php 6,000 and we got it for Php 3,000!  Yayyy! =)  Don't you just love it when you find a good shopping steal?!


Chicco Spring Travel Cot
Photo credit: www.mybabycart.com


By the way, the Little One has this playpen in . . . PINK too!  We converted this Playpen into a "crib" (for now) by putting 2 mattresses in the playpen.    



As parents, we all want the BEST for our children, the best toys, the best gear, the best stroller, etc. . . . but most importantly, we have to give the BEST of ourselves.  There can never be anything fancier or more important than our unconditional love and care for our Little Ones.

Have a nice and restful weekend everyone! =)






















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...