Monday, October 3, 2011

Bookmarked: Quick Symptom Guide from Babycenter

My sincere apologies for the screen shot image which is off the mark. . .this is the best image I can come up with (I'm not really tech-savvy) =)   

Just want to share with you something I saw from Babycenter.  It's a helpful guide as it gives you an idea on what makes your child sick.  How does it work?  You just choose the age of your child, tick on the symptoms which the child shows and then it would show you the list of ailments associated with the symptoms you marked.

This is just a reference guide, so it is still best to see your pediatrician.

You may click on this link if you want to try it - Symptom Guide from Babycenter

Pretty cool huh?

Definitely goes in my Bookmark list! =)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...