Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Heath and Christopher

I was reading the local  YES Magazine this afternoon and saw some old pictures (which were taken during the 70's) of Christopher De Leon, one of  Philippines' premier actors.

And for some reason, I thought he looked like Heath Ledger, one of my favorite actors.  

I guess I just miss Heath Ledger. . . .I liked him the first time I saw him in "10 Things I Hate About You", loved him in "A Knight's Tale" (I don't know how many times I've watched this film!) and thought he was brilliant in "Brokeback Mountain".  It is indeed a shame that he left us too soon . . . 

Googled for some more pictures of these two amazing actors and there seems to be some resemblance. (well, just my opinion, teehee)

What do you think? =)
















Photo credit for Christopher de Leon (www.video48.blogspot.com) and Heath Ledger (www.perthnow.com.au, www.herospy.com and www.thehunkies.com)


1 comment:

Carmelyn said...

Uy mare, korek ka nga!!! Parang pinagbiyaak! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...