Sunday, October 30, 2011

My "Sort-of Homemade Cooking" Series: Lettuce Chicken Wrap

I was 5 months pregnant and was craving for Peking Duck . . .not really for the skin but for the sauteed duck meat served with fresh lettuce leaves.  I was in LA during that time and wouldn't know where to get good Peking Duck *sigh*

But in one of our trips to the supermarket, I got so giddy and excited when I saw this!


Thank you Lee Kum Kee for my craving's quick fix!

Cooking it is easy as 1-2-3, just saute the ground chicken, put some chopped carrots, water chestnut, spring onion, roasted peanuts and turnips and the sauce mix and tadahhhh . . . .



I should have gotten more before I went back to Philippines! (I couldn't find this good stuff in our local supermarkets).

Hmmmm . . . . maybe it's time to get some real Peking Duck todayyyy!!!

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...