Sunday, October 16, 2011

Zola's Dad

Janina turned 4 months today so I told hubby that the next blog post will be our letter to the Little One.  I told him that he can just give me random thoughts, ideas, things he want to say (you see, he is a man of few words) and I will then come up with the letter from both of our inputs.

But after reading what he sent me for this post, I just know that his letter (unedited) deserves an entire post in itself. 



Hello my Janina. My baby Zola. You are now four months old and you are growing up fast. By the time I get back, I might be able to see your neck better.  How I wish to be by your side right now together with your mommy.  It's hard for me to be away and it makes it even tougher when you are sick; so I pray that you grow as a healthy little girl.  I miss making beso-beso to you and I miss carrying my little darling, tiyan-to-tiyan style.  I miss you and your mommy very much.  We love you. Smile always.
I've mentioned in an earlier post that my hubby makes me laugh without even trying and this is what I'm talking about. . . . "I might be able to see your neck better?". . . "making beso-beso?". . . "carrying my little darling, tiyan-to-tiyan style?" . . .you may not find that funny but I DO (and probably my good friends M and M who are his biggest fans)! LOL . . .

And I'm sure he wrote this without the intention of being funny . . . and that to me is what makes him funny!

Just reading this letter makes me miss him more . . . (for you single ladies out there, just a friendly advice, for me, it is important that you have a partner who makes you laugh because laughter creates a bond and brings happiness in a relationship . . . and besides, you need a good sense of humor in dealing with life)

Btw, you might still be curious about the " see your neck better" part . . . . after looking at the Little One's photo below. . . I guess it's self-explanatory then  (LOL)



Happy 4th month Birthday Little One!

You have brought so much love and joy to us,
you are a blessing in our lives.
We love you very much sweetheart. . .


Hugs and kisses,
Daddy and Mommy

3 comments:

travelandpositiveliving.com said...

"..see your neck better" - love it! Haha... And after looking at Janina's photo, I've to agree with James on that! Haha...

Carmelyn said...

Belated happy 4th month JLo darling!! Hugs and kisses!

I love this post Anna ha ha ha! =))

Hello Balloon said...

What a beautiful and heartfelt letter ... And I totally agree with you about being with someone who makes you laugh. It makes all the difference, doesn't it? Thanks for sharing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...