Sunday, October 16, 2011

Polka Dot Love

My sister is going to Cebu for some R & R.  Since she is travelling light, she wanted to get a trolley type of luggage.  She wants something that is easy-recognizable so it's easier for her to claim her luggage.  When you're standing in a sea of the usual black and blue luggage, this is surely a standout!  And a cutie as well, if I may say so =)

Voyager Trolley
We got this cutie at SM Department Store.  The brand is Voyager (though I think it is not the Voyager brand from New Zealand)  It has spinner wheels which turn 360 degrees for easier mobility, a scratch-proof surface, and is reasonably-priced (Php 2,799.75).  My dear sister, you are a winner. . .a stylish luggage at an affordable price!  Please save some space for the pasalubong okay? Heehee

After a few days, I saw another polka dot cutie online from Bench (funny that it is also in red and white polka dots) 

Bench Patent Polka Dot Bag - Php 459.75
Photo credit: www.miss-match.com.ph

This would definitely go well with a polka dot top!

Photo credit: www.polyvore.com


Ofcourse I'm just kidding (with matching a polka dot blouse with a polka dot bag)!  LOL

But I think this top is also a cutie =)

Happy Weekend everyone!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...