Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dreaming of Boracay

Hi Hun,

I was sorting the pictures in the digicam and saw our Boracay pictures!  *sigh* . . . so many fond memories from that trip. . . I miss Boracay dear!

I miss having this view while eating breakfast . . .










We have to go back to the Talipapa for the good (and fresh!) seafood lunch.  



I miss our nightcaps and our chitchats about anything under the sun (but looking at this picture, it might as well be anything under the stars, haha!  corny ba?)




You always make me laugh . . .without even trying hard.


Oh and we have to go to the Basketball Showdown place in D'Mall. . . . for a rematch!



And remember that good inihaw na liempo we had in Discovery Shores?!  You can have that everyday . . . if we stay there perhaps?  Teehee =)


And I can't wait to watch the Bora sunset with you again. . . and this time, with our Little One.



When you come home next year, let's plan something okay. . . I miss travelling with you.

We can't wait to see you again!

Big Hug and Kisses to you . . .

Love always,
Me and the Little One

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...