Sunday, October 30, 2011

Picture Perfect




It's the Little One's Day Out today and while waiting for lunch to be served, we took some pictures which we can send to Daddy (Zola's Dad).  You just don't know how many shots  my sister took so she can get a decent picture of both of us (meaning both of us wearing our beautiful smile) but well. . . we really tried our best! Haha!

Okay, we're both NOT ready! Haha!
(I can't believe I'm posting this picture of mine! Teehee)

I think the Little One might be ready . . . but I'm not

Okay, she is READY for the camera and I'm still NOT!

NOW I'm ready and she's NOT!

I'm still READY and she's umm. .. well . . . .tired and sleepy

PERFECT!


They may not seem to be picture perfect. . . but they definitely are to me =)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...