Thursday, September 22, 2011

Guess who dropped by?

My mom was in the garden and just heard a loud thud and saw this goose walking around.  The goose just sort of fell from the sky (must be heaven sent! heehee).  Well she dropped by . . . not to visit but to stay!  I'm sure having this goose around will delight my 5-yr old niece and 2-yr old nephew. . . and do you know what would delight the grownups?!  If she lay golden eggs! Hahaha!

Guess who dropped by?




Granny Goose is in the house!

Seeing Granny Goose (that's what we call her) reminded me of a lunch date with hubby in LA a few years back.  We were at San Pedro Fisherman's Wharf (where seagulls and pigeons roam freely) when a seagull happily helped himself to our lunch.  Can you blame the seagull if he saw what we're having?!  

Our Shrimp Fajita lunch
I guess this seagull wants his food hot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...