Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Coffee Find (Tipid Mode)

I love coffee!!! So when I got pregnant, giving up my caffeine fix (my coffee and Diet Coookke!) was one of the hardest things I had to do (well, that and giving up my junk food cravings!)

My love affair with coffee started during my College days when we were doing our thesis, thanks to my bestfriend P who introduced this addiction to me (it's her fault! Heehee)

I love coffee . . .brewed and yes, even instant coffee! For hot drinks, I prefer going to Figaro and for cold drinks and ice blended coffee, I prefer those made by Starbucks. I love Starbucks' Espresso Frap. I've been addicted to this drink and I couldn't possibly go to Starbucks everyday to get one!

So in one of my trips to the supermarket (another happy place of mine). . . I was sooo happy to see this by chance!
Photo source: www.spot.ph


I got a couple of these to try at home and I'm happy (and excited!) to say. . . it's good! Definitely works for me! =) And the good news is. . . it costs only Php 15!

If you have a blender at home, just put some crushed ice and pour this drink into the blender. Voila! You now have your homemade espresso frap!

Don't you just love finding cheaper alternatives for things you splurge on? =)

By the way, as for my Starbucks frap, well, I get to treat myself occasionally. Thanks to HSBC's promo (for every 2,000 worth of credit card receipt, the cardholder is entitled to a free tall beverage in Starbucks), I get mine for free! =)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh.I so love this too.Lalo pag ice-cold. :)

Ana said...

Hi Marissa! yup, yup! I put it in the freezer pero I don't let it freeze naman, para super cold siya! Di ba ang sarap?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...