Monday, September 19, 2011

Perfume 101

Image credit: www.123rf.com

 My sister and I were at the mall trying perfumes and I've always wondered what the difference is between Eau de Parfum and Eau de Toilette.  I've surfed in the net and saw an article in GildedLife.com which summarizes the difference between the two:

1. Eau de parfum and eau de toilette are both types of perfume.
2. Eau de parfum has a greater concentration of scent than eau de toilette.
3. Eau de parfum lasts longer than eau de toilette.
4. Eau de parfum is more expensive than eau de toilette, though, since you have to apply eau de toilette more often, the costs may turn out to be equal.

Our next lesson . . . how do you prounounce them? 

Just to be sure, I will just let this online talking dictionary teach us the pronounciation for these words, heehee  =)


Hope you learned something today. . . 

Au revoir! =)






















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...