Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SMILE!!!

Now that Zola's Dad is home, we're making up for those times we've been apart (we have one month!) . . . We enjoy each day just simply being together doing family stuff (hence the break in blogging).  Just yesterday, we were at the mall to get some stuff for the Little One and I was telling Zola's Dad how a simple chore like that feels so nice because he is with me!  It feels so frustrating (and yes, sometimes I'm green with envy! Haha!) to see couples holding hands or dads pushing their babies' strollers because that is what I want for me and Zola!    

One of the things I had in my "things-to-do" list was . . . family photos!  Family photos taken by professionals! Heehee

I would like to share with you some photos taken by Shutter Count (one of the nicest people I've worked with!  Thanks again Benj and Rayan!)

I think they took a hundred photos of the Little One ---
without her camera-ready smile
(which by the way doesn't come too often! Haha!)
I'm glad they got this one! *Woohoo*

I love Black and White photos!



Our family picture! *Yayyyy* 

Couldn't wait to see the rest of the photos! *Giddy face*

P.S. Benj, thanks for hiding my arms! Haha!

Shutter Count's Contact Details:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/shuttercountworks
Website - www.shuttercountphotography.com



2 comments:

Rockstarmomma said...

She's so pretty and she has the sweetest smile ever! :)

Ana said...

Thanks R0ckstarm0mma, this is so sweet of you! =) Love your blog and Shutter Count! See you around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...