Friday, June 1, 2012

Nice to meet you, PicMonkey!

I am in photo edit heaven. . .all because of PicMonkey!  You may have heard (and may have used it) about it already but I just learned about PicMonkey through Mommy Fleur's blog

I tried playing (I mean editing) photos with it this morning and it is quite. . . nah . . .IT IS addicting!  This is the just the second photo editor I've used but I definitely prefer this.  PicMonkey is simpler to use, has cooler effects and better lay-out for collages (in my book).   

Their touch up feature has the works!  It has something for the . . .

Skin

For the eyes and mouth

And get this . . .even for weight?!!! LOL

Genius!!! 
(you get to choose how many weight percentage you want to gain or lose) 

The Weight Loss (ofcourse, teehee) was the first thing I tried. . . but I couldn't tell the difference, haha!  But still, I think it's pretty cool they thought about that!

Next to try: Collages!

I looove PicMonkey!

If you want to meet him and have fun with your photos, please click here.

Happy Weekend everyone!

P.S. If you know of a better photo editor, please let me know =)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...