Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lucky Us, Lucky Earrings

The Little One had her ears pierced when she was just days old.  Her first pair (a pair of star earrings) was  from her Pediatrician.  



Just the other day, while putting the Little One to sleep, I saw one of the earrings missing (again!).  We have actually lost count how many times (believe me, too many times) this has happened, but somehow we always find the missing one.  So we looked for it in the bed, under the bed, checked the sheets and pillows, but still couldn't find it.  I guess our luck has ran out and we just let go of it.  

  
But after two days, somebody saw the pakaw (or "ear nut"---something new I learned today, thanks to Google) in the kitchen floor!  (Whaat?!)  And the day after that, somebody saw (by chance!) the missing earring under our bed, at the far corner of the bed.  I can't believe how lucky we are (again)(I wish I can say the same for the Little One's missing shoe!)   

I'm just soooo happy that we have a complete pair (again!).  And I hope they remain that way for a loooong time! Haha!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...