Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Food Find: Frenchies' Zesty Fries

I'm excited to share with you another "food find" at the supermarket!    And if you are a french fries lover, you will love this post!  Haha! 

In one of our weekly trips to the supermarket, we got some fries for Dad.  And we are pleasantly surprised that the variety we got (Frenchies' Zesty Fries) tastes exactly like KFC's (Dad's favorite fries)!    They're crispy and tasty (I wish I can really tell what is mixed with those fries!  My guess, probably some chili powder, cumin, oregano and other spices)

Or they're probably even better than KFC's!  Because You get to eat them while they're hot and in the comfort of your own home.

These fries and your favorite ice-cold drink (Coke Light for me) definitely make a good merienda (snacks). 

And BEST . . .  if you share it with someone you love  =)

Yum-Yum!










2 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

I agree!! we buy this too :D

Ana said...

Hi pinkcookies! =) Thank you for dropping by, super good find talaga! Visited your blog, love it! See you around =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...