Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Two Peas in a Pod 2

I was watching Star Movies last week and was surprised to see a preview of a new Narnia movie.  I'm sooo looking forward to watching it and made a mental note of the movie's schedule (bad idea, you'll know why later).  I didn't even know that there is already a third installment for the Chronicles of Narnia film series!  I can't wait to watch the "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader". . . And I can't wait to see the White Witch again! She's one character I hate but would love to see again, haha!

Photo Source
When I saw the White Witch at the first Narnia movie ("The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe"), I thought she was Cate Blanchett!  Haha!

So as a follow up to my "Two Peas in a Pod" post, I thought of googling for some pictures.  And as I did, I learned that I wasn't alone in mixing them up!

Here are some of the photos I saw:
Photo Source

Tilda Swinton Totally Looks Like Cate Blanchett
Photo Source

Tilda Swinton and Cate Blanchett
Photo Source

And my most favorite picture . . .
Photo Source

If you like more of these "Separated at birth" type of photos, please click here.

P.S.  I totally missed watching the movie! Aaarrgghh!  Not that I forgot about it, I had the wrong date!    *facepalm*





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...