Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Being Thankful

Happy new year greetings 2012 wallpapers 03
Photo Source

It's the start of a new year! (Okay, I'm posting this two days late, hehe)

And I would like to start it (not with resolutions, haha!) . . . but by being thankful for all the beautiful things that happened and by being grateful to the beautiful people that made it happen . . . 2011 has been a great and wonderful year!

1. To God - for being good to me and our family. . . .all the time!

2. To Zola's Dad - for being a good husband and loving father.  Despite the distance, you make me feel better when I'm sad and always make me laugh (without even trying hard!).  Thank you very much hun.  

3. Our Little One - for being a constant reminder what Love is all about and that God answers prayers in His time.

4. For having an easy and safe pregnancy and delivery.

5. For our family moments with Zola's Dad.  I'm glad he was able to get 2 months vacation from work to be with us.  Though he missed the delivery of the Little One by a week, those two months of being together are just pure bliss.  We can't wait to see you again Dada, we miss you sooo much!

6. For having the privilege to become a stay-at-home mom and enjoy each day with the Little One 

7. For  Motherhood - for teaching me a lot of things and for making me a better person 

8. For my supportive parents - I guess one never stops being a parent even when your kids have grown and have families of their own.   I love you Mom and Dad!

9. For my family who shower the Little One with so much love and attention

10. For my good friends who I met at different points in my life-thank you for your constant presence in my life.  I am so lucky to have met all of you!

11. For our guardian angels who always keep us safe

12.For friends and blog readers who follow Zola's Mom, thank you for visiting the blog.  It really means a lot to me!  Thank you for the kind words.  You encourage me to be a better writer. =)   

13.For all the little blessings that come our way everyday - there is always something to be thankful for everyday (yes, it can even be for a good parking spot!)

14. For all the lessons that life taught me, the misses and turns along the way, thank you for bringing me to where I am right now (I love my life) and for making me what I am right now (I know I can still be a better person).

I would like to end this post with a quote by Albert Einstein:
  
"Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow"

Here's to a better and brighter year ahead of us . . .the best is yet to come!

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...