Monday, January 16, 2012

Baby Steps . . in Exercising!

Photo Source

As I'm writing this post, my feet, legs and thighs are aching . . . because I officially started exercising (Walking) this morning!  And I think my mom is the happiest person in the world now!  Haha!  She's been asking me (and sometimes pushing me) to lose weight!  And the more she pushes me, the more I don't do anything about it.  (Sorry Mom)  

I admit, I am a lazy bone  when it comes to exercising!  I only exercise when I know I have to loose weight for a special occasion . . . like our wedding day! Haha!  But my cousin M is right, I have to think of The Little One and make her my motivation.  I want her to have a mom who can play with her and run after her.  She needs a mom who has the energy to be with her as she grows up and starts to explore the world out there.  A mom who is healthy . .  .spiritually, emotionally and physically.   

As Elle Woods said (Reese Witherspoon's character in "Legally Blonde"), "Exercise gives you endorphins.  Endorphins make you happy."  

As much as I hate exercising. . . it's true, it does make me feel lighter and happier.   

I know I have a long way to go. . . but I'm glad I took my first baby step today.

Please Lord, help me . . . make me love Exercising! LOL












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...