Monday, January 23, 2012

Love according to Iya

Here is another post on Iya (Zola's cousin) which is really heartwarming.  She had this sweet conversation with my dad (she calls him "Cong-cong" which means grandfather in Chinese)


Iya: Cong-Cong, ilang taon ka na?  (Cong-Cong, how old are you?)

CC: 73 

Iya: Sana umabot ka ng 100 years old  (I hope you reach 100 years old)

CC: Bakit naman?  (Why?)

Iya: Kasi love kita  (Because I love you)

Awwww. . . . *heart is melting*

As my dad said, these are the simple joys in life that money can't buy.

All of us define love in different ways.  For Iya, at a young age, I guess it means having to live for a century so you can just spend more time with the people you love and care about.  

Wishing everyone a LOVEly week ahead!

Spread some Loving. . . . =) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...