Thursday, January 5, 2012

Time to Rejuvenate

I guess I am still tired from the Holidays that I feel I need some pampering!  The favorite lipstick won't do this time, haha!  And these are what's on my pampering list:

A visit to the salon for a hair treatment (I don't know when was the last time I had one!)
Photo Source

And threading! (I can't live without threading, haha!  If I have to choose between grooming my hair or brows, I'll pick brows!  For me, well-groomed brows really make a difference.)

Photo Source

Foot spa and pedicure too (My French tipped toes are now French "chipped", haha!)

Photo Source

I haven't done anything for my skin care after my wedding!  A facial would be nice (and a diamond peel would be great!  hehe)
Photo Source

Moms (and everybody else)  have those days when we just feel tired and exhausted.  And when we're exhausted, we become irritable, impatient, not a pretty picture.  So if we need a burst of energy, let us recharge and get some "Me-Time".  Let us spoil ourselves to get relaxed, to be beautiful and to feel GREAT!   

And if we feel great, then we are ready to go again for our Mommy adventures.

Have a great day ahead! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new year, dear Fe!!!!!
from dorai

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...