Friday, January 20, 2012

"INJURED"!

No, I didn't sprain an ankle during my exercise. . . I got blisters! Haha!

My shoes (I've had them for a couple of years now) weren't ill-fitting (or so I thought) when I used them on the first day.  But after 2 days of Walking, my blisters got worse.  I guess it's true what they say, women's feet grow after pregnancy.  I think mine did!  Mom was nice enough to buy me a new pair. *grinning*  (Thank you Mom!)

So my sister and I went to the Nike Outlet store in our city and just what I expected, I couldn't find anything that fit me (I'm a size 10 and I have wide feet!)  But I don't get discouraged easily. . . I went to the Men's Section! Just in case you're wondering, I'm a size 10 in Men's! And now an 11 in Women's! LOL . . .  I tried my best to choose a pair which won't look like men's shoes and this is the closest I came up with.
nike-lunarswift-2-cool-grey-challenge-red-black
Photo Source
The Nike LunarSwift 2!

I am perfectly happy with my choice. . . these running shoes are comfortable, light and well-cushioned.  Personally, the polka dots were a plus, haha!  (Wooommen!)  Because they add some sense of style to the shoes.  These shoes are not only good for exercise but can be definitely used for casual wear as well.

For a detailed review of the LunarSwift 2, you may read this runner's blog, A Fly in the Wall.  

Have a nice weekend everyone! 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...