Monday, January 30, 2012

"Bartering" Walnuts

As defined by the online Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary:

Barter - verb - To trade by exchanging one commodity for another

And this is exactly what my good (and gorgeous!) friend D and I did. .. .we "bartered"!

There is a big pack of walnuts at home and I thought of sharing it with D as she might want to use them for her baked goodies.  (She has turned into a baking goddess and has been spending some time at the kitchen.)

Then yesterday afternoon, I received these delicious, freshly-baked, homemade chewy choco-chip walnut cookies!  They were an instant hit at home.  I had to take a quick photo before they disappear! Haha!


We've been telling her to go big time and start a business with the yummy eats she's been baking.  She also makes moist banana muffins and during our last get-together, she let us try her blueberry panna cotta which is absolutely divine. *Drool*     

Thanks again D!  The cookies were a nice (and sweet) way to end my weekend. =)  

P.S.  I wonder what if I give D  bananas naman. . .  LOL  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...