Sunday, June 10, 2012

Comfy Corso Como

I ran some errands and did some "retail therapy" (a little bit for myself and more for the Little One) over the weekend.  I was at the mall today and have been walking for 5 hours (and sat down only when we had lunch).  How did I manage to do it?  No, I'm not physically fit (Noooo!!!) . . . but thanks to the most comfortable flats I have!    

Photo Source

I only discovered Corso Como shoes by chance when I saw them online as I was looking for a pair of flats to buy (since I've become a mom, I think I can never have too many flat shoes, haha!).  These foldable ballerina shoes are made in Brazil.  They have rubber soles and one thing I like most about these shoes is they have sewn in socks (like footsies) which makes them more comfortable to wear.  I feel like I'm walking barefooted (but with socks!).  I also like that they come in a pouch which offers packing convenience when travelling.  And the best part. . . I got them on SALE (50% OFF)!  These are definitely one of my favorite purchases.  Thanks to these flats, I can walk and walk without getting tired (and lazy, haha!) 

Hope you all had a restful weekend!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...