Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dove is Love

I had my hair colored a few months ago and I've been meaning to get a hair treatment but just couldn't find the time. . .now, my hair has become dull, dry and blah.

Angel Jacob's commercial (and hair!) below made me want to try Dove's Damage Therapy Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioner.  


I wish I had a "Before" picture but I can only share the "After"  . . .


This photo was taken 3 hours after I used the product and no, I didn't blow dry my hair.  I just dried it with a standard fan.  Not to sound like a  commercial, but these Dove hair products really made my hair soft, manageable and saved me from some flyaway hair.  It's looove!  (LOL)    

Photo Source
I know there are so many hair (and beauty) products available in the market.  Trying and using them is a matter of personal taste and suitability.  I hope you'll like Dove as much as I do.

I'm a Dove Girl and I love it! (too)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...