Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh My Jake!

I was able to catch "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" in cable today and truth be told, I lost count how many times I watched this movie . . . .all because of Jake Gyllenhaal!  Haha!  (I ALWAYS misspell his last name!)
Photo Source
Can you blame me? Teehee

Photo Source
 Yes, even when his role called for this unkempt look! Haha!

I loooovveee him! *gushing* 

Well, actually him and Heath Ledger (whose untimely passing I still mourn)

Photo Source

They may not be a Tom Cruise or a Brad Pitt but I think they are brilliant actors and are special in their own way. 

Who's your favorite Hollywood actor?


Note to Zola's Dad:.
Hun, you will always be the sexiest and most gorgeous guy for me! 
XOXO =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...