Friday, March 9, 2012

Two Peas in a Pod (Special Edition)

As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I am going to make "Two Peas in a Pod" a monthly thing. And I am so excited for this month's post as I am featuring a really good friend of mine (a celebrity in her own right!  Teehee.  She hosts a show in our city's cable channel) 

D and I (and the other 10 amazing ladies that make up our High School group) have been friends for 24 years now.  We met when we were Sophomore in High School (in an all-girls school run by nuns).  She was "the new student" who transferred from Butuan (a city located in the South of Philippines).  I think one of us (in our group) asked her if she wants to join us for the morning break.  And that was the start of a beautiful friendship.

I am not exactly sure when but during High School, she was chosen to be our "Lakambini" (Filipino term for muse) for a school event.  The name has stuck since then and we call her our "Lakambini" (much to our amusement and to her displeasure, haha!)

I've been telling her (and I'm sure I am not alone in saying this) that for some reason, she reminds me of Gretchen Barretto, a Filipino actress and is considered to be one of the prettiest faces in the Entertainment industry.

Guess it's time to let the photos do the talking now . . .

*Gretchen is on the left and my friend D is on the right











And my most favorite pictures of these two gorgeous ladies. . . .



These two photos where they wear sunglasses are so uncanny, right?!! Haha!

So to my dear friend D, if you're not yet convinced . . . I hope this blog post will change your mind, heehee. 

Have a beautiful day ahead everyone! =)









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...