Wednesday, March 21, 2012

In English please. . .

What is this Risotto box doing in my room?


I saw this at the kitchen cupboard yesterday (we got it as a gift last Christmas) and thought of preparing it today.  I'm not really fond of risotto (or probably I just haven't had a good one!) but would like to try and see if this would turn out ok.  (Nothing beats a home cooked meal, one that didn't come from a box)

However, there is one thing that I need to figure out . . .


I'm not even sure what language this is. . .French, German?  (Bringen, zudecken and minuten sound German to me, haha!)  

And this is why this box found its way in my room.  Hello Google Translate!   The illustration helps but I would prefer to know what the cooking directions say.  If there's anyone out there who can make this easier, please let me know! (Haha!)

Let's see how these go. . . the translation AND the risotto!

Have a nice day ahead! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...