Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Out of the Blue

Yes, just like that. . . I thought of joining a marathon!  Haha!  Something for my bucket list!

Not anytime soon but hopefully I get to do it within the year.  I know walking regularly (I don't even jog! Haha!) for almost three months doesn't really qualify me to do one (yet).  I have to work on my stamina and increase my mileage.  I want to do at least a 3K marathon!  (The most I did was 8 rounds in the track oval, which is equivalent to 0.4 km only!  Aaacckk!)  

Note to self --- please check your mental preparedness.  

I was telling Zola's Dad about it and he told me that I should at least jog!  And I told him that what matters most is I cross the finish line, however long it takes!  (The organizers will wait for everybody to finish right?!  Haha!)

Funny Ultimate Summary Cartoon, Marathon
Photo Source

For a consolidated list of marathon schedules in Philippines, please click on this link .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...