Saturday, March 10, 2012

Problem . . . NOT (Yet) Solved!

As I've mentioned in my earlier post, I can't go online sometimes because the Little One thinks my keyboard is just one of her toys.

So I thought of getting her own keyboard. . .not a toy, but a real keyboard!  (bought at a friendly price!)
Look at that happy face!
Little One:  Yipeeee, my own keyboard!
But waaiiittt Mama . . .  
What is this for?
Yup, something is definitely missing here  . . .

I thought that buying her one would give me an easier time in using the comptuer. . . WRONG (again!)

Apparently, she doesn't like just any keyboard. . . it really has to be my keyboard! Haha!

And so I'm back to square one. . . oh well. . . .

As for the keyboard, well, it's still her toy. . . or can be a spare one for us, just in case. Haha! 

P.S.  After only a few minutes of play time, the Little One was able to remove a tile from the keyboard!  I see "greater" things to come from ummm . . . our little demolisher, errr .. . i mean "explorer".  



Enjoy your weekend with your loved ones!  








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...