Sunday, March 18, 2012

Food Find: Purefoods Turkey Franks

My latest indulgence . . .
Photo Source

You won't see much of turkey meat products being made here in Philippines.  I guess because our taste buds prefer the tastier meats like pork, beef and chicken.  So I  was surprised (and delighted because I love turkey!) to see these Turkey Franks by Purefoods in one of our trips to the supermarket.  But I was even more surprised to know that this product was already available in the market since last year!  I'm always at the supermarket every week (it's a happy place of mine) and I wonder how these goodies have remained hidden from my food radar!  Oh well. . . .

I like these because I feel less guilty when I eat them, haha!  Turkey franks are healthier to eat (vs Beef Franks), are also filling (good serving size) and are not salty.  I do hope there will be more turkey products available in the Philippines (not the imported frozen ones) like ham or burgers!

So to Purefoods, thank you very much for  making me a happy camper!  Your Turkey Franks will always have a place in my heart . . . and in our fridge!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...