Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oh Sleep, Where Art Thou?

I LOVE sleeeeping (well okay, eating too. . . but please don't ask me to choose between the two! Haha!) When I was still pregnant, my mommy friends have already told me to "Get sleep as much as you can because it would be hard to get some when you enter Mommyhood."

Yes, sleep is one thing you have to give up when you become a parent.  Gone are the days when I get up late in the morning, laze around in bed or when I take my siesta every afternoon.  With the Little One around, I still get my siesta sometimes.  This afternoon, I was putting her to sleep and I was sooo happy (and excited!) when she fell asleep instantly.  Because that means, I can have my nap time too!  Haha!  But a few minutes after putting her down, she started to toss and turn (uh-oh) and opened her eyes (Noooo), rolled over and gave me her sweetest smile.  And that only means, she is officially awake!   

When I told her nicely to "Pleeeaassee sleeppp"  (more of pleading actually)

This is what I got from her . . .
Ok Mama, I'll TRY to sleep again. . . ummmm 
Sowee Mama, I can't . . .


And just like that nap time is over. . . 

As I am finishing this blog post, the Little One is sleeping soundly already.  I've kissed her goodnight earlier and I can't wait to lie down beside her.  

Goodnight everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful day =)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...