Friday, February 17, 2012

Why I can't go online sometimes . . .

Because the keyboard is just another toy for the Little One . . .



She wants it all to herself . . . 

To play with . . . 

See how the keyboard makes her happy
 

Sometimes, she thinks of "trying" it . . .  

And actually goes for it!!! (Naku, buti na lang, I was fast! Haayyy)

And when she gets fed up with it . . .you'd think this is my chance right?



Think again!  

Little One:  This keyboard is MINE!

Okay, that's it!  Time to look for a toy keyboard!  
(Though I think she would still prefer the real one! LOL)

Have a nice weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Mommy Pehpot said...

saw your baby from Mommy Fleur, just have to drop by and say your baby is so adorable!

Ana said...

Hi Mommy Pehpot! Awww, thank you for the kind words, you're so sweet! You made my day! I visited your blog and loved it! Will definitely see more of you! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...