Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mmm. . .Ma-ma

Yessss. . . .the Little One (who is turning 8 months in a few days) said "Mama" today! *Woot*woot*

I mouthed the word "Mama" to her everyday and showed her how to pronounce it (in an exaggerated manner, as advised by my mommy friends C and D).  And today, I heard the sweetest music to my ears and I couldn't get enough of it!

She says "Mama" when she holds my cell phone (I hope she does because she knows she can always talk to me even if she is still babbling), or when she sees her bottle (I hope she does because she knows I try my best to be a nurturing mom) or when she holds her blankie (I hope she does because she can always feel the warmth of my hugs)       

And my next goal. . . for her to say "Dada" before ZD comes home in June!  

I have 4 more months to go . . . wish me luck!  

Thank you Little One for always making my day bright =)  I love you baby!    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...